Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fourth of July


 Happy Fourth of July! It was a tough call between doing solid colors this time or going back to super glittery insanity, but I'm glad I went with solid cremes!
 I started out with two coats of China Glaze White on White. After that was dry, I applied striping tape in rows starting from the base of my nail. Once that was set up, I brushed on two coats of China Glaze Red Satin over the bottom 2/3rds of my nails.

After the striping tape was removed, I lightly sponged on some more white across the last of the stripes. I wanted to prevent any purple areas from laying blue directly over the red. Once that was dry, I sponged on SpaRitual Undercurrent rather loosely across my tips. I left it a little patchy because I fell in love with the effect while painting.

Finallly, I pulled out a stamping plate, Pueen plate 44, and used China Glaze White on White with a scattered stars design to stamp mainly over the blue on the tips. Woo!

 Colors Used:
China Glaze White on White
China Glaze Red Satin
SpaRitual Undercurrent

PUEEN44

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...