Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Butterflies!


 More nails inspired by scrubs! This time, it's butterflies and hearts. Butterflies were painted with a small brush and a variety of different nail polishes, and the hearts and loose square glitter were just from a cheap pack of glitter I nabbed at the craft store.  The base color is one of my favorite polishes, Sinful Colors Rise & Shine. It's actually a satin matte polish, but I went ahead and used a top coat over it. I'm rather proud of how the butterflies turned out on my right hand. Probably a sign I've done too much polish work when I actually like the butterflies drawn by my non-dominant hand more than the ones I did with my dominant hand...


Colors Used:
Sinful Colors Rise & Shine (base)
Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow (Red & Green butterfly)
NYC Broadway Burgundy Frost (Red butterfly)
Revlon Raspberry Scone (Pink & Green Butterfly)
Wet n' Wild How I Met Your Magenta (Pink Butterfly)
LA Colors BCC 590 (Pink Butterfly)
Sally Hansen Spark (Blue butterfly)
Sally Hansen Pacific Blue (Blue Butterfly)
China Glaze Blue Bells Ring (Blue Butterfly)
China Glaze Gaga For Green (Green Butterfly)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...