Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sand and Color


 I'm totally on a roll using scrub tops for inspiration. Eventually I'll run out of tops, but not today! This particular top is a sandy light brownish color with swirlies and dots, and cartoony animals standing in front of bright wavy color sections. Since I didn't have a color that quite matched the color of the top, I improvised! I put down one layer of Confetti Silver Slippers, which is a light gray shimmer with a slightly warm tone. Then I put one layer of Wet 'n Wild Sparkling Dessert over the top of that, creating slightly grey-ish sandy brown. It matches pretty dang closely now! Anywho, for the rainbow nail I used scotch tape and edging scissors. It's not perfect, but they didn't turn out too horribly. The rest of the nails were of course decorated using a dotting tool and a small brush.

Colors Used: 
Confetti Silver Slippers (Base)
Wet 'n Wild Sparkling Dessert (Base) 
Wet 'n Wild French White Creme (accent nail base)
Sally Hansen Beige Blast (Light beige swirlies)
Revlon VIP (Dots)
Wet 'n Wild On a Trip (Dots)
Revlon Raspberry Scone (Dots & Accent nail)
Sinful Colors Rain Storm (Swirls)
Milani Dude Blue (Accent nail)
Confetti They Call Me Mellow Yellow (Accent Nail)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...