Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patrick's, of course!



 Well, at least they're green! Rather than doing purely St. Patrick's Day green nails, I decided to continue with my current theme of basing nails around scrub tops. I just happened to have a green top! You can see a bit of it in the background. I'm rather happy about how the freehand hearts came out. I did a glittery nail because....that's what comes to mind when I think of the gaudy decorations in the stores? Sorry for the lack of cleanup in some spots, I swear the camera picks up and accentuates every mistake. And I used regular craft store glitter for a change, so it's square rather than hex glitter! Still fun all the same.

Colors Used:
Revlon Emerald City (base)
KISS nail art Black
ColorMates French Beige
Shany Nail Art Orange (23)
Shany Nail Art Yellow (03)
Shany Nail Art Green Glitter (15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...