Friday, March 29, 2013

Half-Moon and Microbeads

 I keep coming back to blue whenever I can't decide on the next color for my nails. In this case, I realized that I had a startling lack of periwinkle blue polish when I happened upon this awesome color at the Dollar Tree. I also found an awesome assortment of microbeads while I was there and totally stocked up on them. I'd been thinking about trying out and ordering microbeads for a while, so I was totally excited! These beads are more awesome than I had thought, even after a full day of work followed by a busy night, I've only lost one bead! Color is still strong too, I know I've read reviews of other microbeads losing their color.  Still getting used to the idea of texture on my nails. It's not annoying, but it's different enough that I keep running my fingers over my nails!

Anywho, this is my first attempt at a half-moon manicure. It's certainly not stellar, but it was fun and I like the final result.

Colors Used:
ColorMates Stormy Weather (I love periwinkle blue!)
China Glaze Want My Bawdy
Sephora by OPI Fancy Schmancy (Light shimmer on ring finger)
Donna Michelle Microbeads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...