Thursday, January 2, 2014

Flash of Glitter

 I'm trying to experiment more with glitter this year, as I have plenty of lovely glitters that I never use. This one is a bit simple, but I only had time for a quick one.
 I started with two coats of Sally Hansen Teal Tulle. I'm definitely in love with the Satin Glam line, and was just looking for an excuse to try this color.
The glitter is FingerPaints Peacock Portrait. I've had this glitter for a while and have always wanted to use it. It's hard to capture on camera, but it's a lovely mix of large teal hex glitter, smaller indigo and yellow glitter, and holographic microglitter. I think this is one of the most intense holographic microglitters I've seen in person. I love it! I used three coats on my ring nail, and one coat on all other nails.
Colors Used:
Sally Hansen Teal Tulle
Finger Paints Peacock Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...