Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year's Fireworks

 The neighbors were setting off tons of fireworks to celebrate New Year's, so I figured it was as good of an excuse as any to go overboard with glitter!
First, I put on Morgan Taylor Regal as a Royal, which is a lovely blurple glitter. It's warm purple in some lights, blue/indigo in others. I figured the best way to make ridiculously glittery nails is to have glitter on top of glitter!
 The fireworks were done in a myriad of different craft store glitters. I used a soft brush to pick up the smaller glitter and dab it into place, and a toothpick to place bar glitter. I think the end result looks almost like foil nails from a distance!
Colors Used:
Morgan Taylor Regal as a Royal
Craft Store Glitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...