Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Starry Skies

 My friend, Garnet of The Nail Rainbow, was awesome and gifted me some amazing nail polish this Christmas. Of course, the first thing I had to do after taking off Christmas nails was to give new polish a try!
 The base for these is Zoya Indigo, which was one of my Christmas presents. I love how this is pretty much a one-coat polish. The holographic glitter is pretty sparse on the nail, so I don't think it showed up in these pictures. Either way, I do so love blue in all its shades
 I then added one coat of Icing Galaxy, which is a lovely splatter polish. It's a mix of metallic royal blue with matte white. It's so aptly named too, it's like instant space nails in a bottle when put over a dark color!
Colors Used:
Zoya Indigo
Icing Galaxy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...