Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Autumn Leaves

 So I decided I wanted to revisit one of the first nail designs I'd ever done: Leaves clumped around dark tips! Here's my attempt a year ago, taken with a bad camera phone:

 I started with a base of Sally Hansen Debut-tint, just enough to get a lovely gold shimmer over my nails. Next, I painted my tips with China Glaze Going My Way? to get a nice dark base for the leaves. Red leaves were painted in ORLY Red Flare, oranges leaves were done in Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up, and yellow leaves were SpaRitual Enlightened Soul
I added a few touches of OPI A Woman's Prague-ative to add a little more sparkle. On my ring and thumb nail, I painted small curving lines of Sinful Colors Nail Art Pot O Gold.
  Because this obviously wasn't sparkly enough, I added small gold and brown crystals to each nail. Is there ever a need to justify adding shiny crystals?

Colors Used:
Sally Hansen Debut-tint
China Glaze Going My Way?
ORLY Red Flare
Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up
 SpaRitual Enlightened Soul
OPI A Woman's Prague-ative
 Sinful Colors Nail Art Pot O Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...