Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Witchy Wednesday

 Continuing with the challenges my friends and I set for ourselves, this week is all about witches! I wish I had time to do more nail art this month, but I think this turned out rather fun!
 I first put down a few coats of Sinful Colors Glow In the Dark. Yep, they glow! I could not get a good photo of the glow effect, but it's awesome in person. Next, I did my nail tips in alternating SpaRitual Shoot For the Stars and Spoiled Permission to Proceed.
 I then loosely drew on witch hats and the kitty using a Sally Hansen nail art pen in black. I filled in those sketches with a small brush and some Wet n Wild Black Creme. I added orange belts to the hats with Essie Fear or Desire. Belt buckles and the kitty's eyes were done with SpaRitual Enlightened Soul. I outlined the cat with Salon Perfect Nail Art Orange Flame. I love this nail art polish - the shorter detail brush is wonderful, and the lines are bright on the first application!
I used a dotting tool to add the bodies for the dangling spiders using Wet n Wild Black Creme, then drew their legs on with a toothpick and the same polish. I added dots of purple and green to each spider for some subtle matching. The spiderweb was added with KISS Nail Art Silver Glitter.
Colors Used:
Sinful Colors Glow In the Dark
Wet n Wild Black Creme
SpaRitual Shoot For the Stars
 Spoiled Permission to Proceed
 Essie Fear or Desire
SpaRitual Enlightened Soul
Salon Perfect Nail Art Orange Flame
KISS Nail Art Silver Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...