Thursday, October 17, 2013

Goosebumps

 I wanted to experiment a little more with crackle polish, but tried to do something to spice it up a bit. It turned out better than expected! The color combo reminds me of the Goosebumps book covers for some reason.
 I started with two coats of China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard. It's such a fun, bright green, and it pops out so much under the crackle! I next applied the crackle polish, Sephora by OPI Blasted Black. I love the consistency in how it crackled - I didn't have any mostly black fingers!
 After that dried, I painted my tips freehand with China Glaze Flying Dragon. I did two coats to help fill in the crackle texture a little better. Then, I outlined the border using KISS Nail Art in white. It needed a little more sparkle, so I dabbed on some purple and silver glitter from Wet n Wild It's All In the Cut.
Colors Used:
China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard
Sephora by OPI Blasted Black
China Glaze Flying Dragon
KISS Nail Art White
Wet n Wild It's All In the Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...