Wednesday, December 25, 2013

O Christmas Tree

 I had originally intended to decorate these little trees with tons of ornaments using all sorts of nail gems. However, I ended up liking it so much nice and subdued, I scrapped the gaudy ornament idea completely. Plus, this actually stood up to a busy week of holiday antics!
 I started with two coats of Sally Hansen Go Gold. I am so in love with this polish. It's one of their new Satin Glam line, and it surpassed my expectations. It actually looks more champagne than gold once it dries to that semi-matte finish.
 The trees were done by taping off a triangle using striping tape, then filling that space in with Zoya Chita, which is a lovely green textured polish. I then painted on the garland using a small brush and more textured polish, Finger Paints Midas Touch and Icing Sand Dollar. I then added silver stars with a little nail glue.

Merry Christmas!
Colors Used:
Sally Hansen Go Gold
 Zoya Chita
 Finger Paints Midas Touch
Icing Sand Dollar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...