Sunday, February 23, 2014

Complementary Colors

 For this I decided to pair two polishes with the same bright foil finish. These turned out so flashy! It was a lot of fun.
 I started with a base of ORLY What's the Password?, which is a bright orange. I find that I love orange polish, but since I'm fond of cool tones I tend to use orange as an accent. I'll have to try the inverse sometime.
 Once that was dry, I used striping tape to block off the design on each nail, then added a coat of ORLY Sweet Peacock, which is one of my new favorite blues. The most impressive part of these polishes is that these photos were taken after three days of wear and they almost look as good as new!
Colors Used:
ORLY What's the Password?
 ORLY Sweet Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...