Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Kit-Yin Yang

 So I decided to play with a yin-yang challenge by featuring a black and white cat curled together. It maybe isn't as clear as a yin yang symbol, but it was interesting to try to make it work! I thought about making a yin yang on each nail, but didn't want it to look too confusing. Instead, I kept the other fingers simple and fun!
 I started by painting my fingers semi-alternating in OPI Alpine Snow and Wet n Wild Black Creme. It's only 'semi' due to the ring nail being apart from the pattern. I then added on alternating tips in black and white to each nail. For this step I switched to ORLY White Tips as it's a little thicker and shows up over the black in one layer. Lastly, I topped each of those nails with Icing Milky Way, which is my favorite black and white splatter polish.
 For the kitties I used a thin brush and Wet n Wild Black Creme/ ORLY White Tips to draw in the kitty faces. Even my dominant hand turned out recognizable!
 Colors Used:
OPI Alpine Snow
Wet n Wild Black Creme
ORLY White Tips
Icing Milky Way




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...