Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Paws and Pets

 Continuing with nails matching my scrubs! This time I chose scrubs with cute cartoon animals and tried to recreate them as best I could! Photo with scrubs is at the bottom of the page.
 I began with a base of Sinful Colors New Wave. Next, I used a black marker to sketch out the animals, then filled them in with two or three layers of OPI Alpine Snow. I used a dotting tool to add little pawprints in more Alpine Snow. I also included the folded leash on my pinkie and thumb. The leash was done with Sinful Colors Rain Storm, which is a slightly lighter shade, and outlined in black marker.
 After the polish was dry, I went back with the black marker to add the details to the little cartoon critters. At the very end, I mattified everything. It ended up matching nicely!

Colors Used:
Sinful Colors New Wave
OPI Alpine Snow
Sinful Colors Rain Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...