Saturday, February 22, 2014

All That Glitters

 Sorry for the long absence! I've still been doing my nails, but I've been distracted and the last detail of getting them photographed and uploaded kind of slipped through the cracks. So prepare for an onslaught of uploads to make up for it!
 One of the things I wanted to do more of this year was play with glitters. I do love freehand painting and detailed art, but that is best done with creme polishes and my glitters just get ignored. Anyway! For this I started out with Sinful Colors Cold Leather, mostly because I was undecided and wanted something that would dry fast. Next, I added one coat of ORLY Watch It Glitter, which is an amazingly bright copper glitter
 I was so in love with the effect that I wore just the copper on blue for a day. The next day I was just rummaging through polish and on a whim decided to add Pure Ice Wide Awake, which is a bright blue thin bar glitter. I think it added a little extra blue shine to help balance out the copper, and it was a nice result to a casual experiment!
Colors Used:
Sinful Colors Cold Leather
ORLY Watch It Glitter
Pure Ice Wide Awake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...