Saturday, February 22, 2014

Stamped Scallops

 I received a new super-squishy nail art stamper for Christmas, and I wanted to try it out. It's definitely good at transferring all of the design to the nail, but is a little temperamental about picking up some polishes.
 I started with a base of OPI DS Lapis, which is amazing. Photos couldn't do it justice. I love how shimmery it is! I then selected a stamp design from Pueen plate 15. I started stamping on my pinkie with an older China Glaze White on White that was thicker, but the new stamper had trouble picking up the design. I decided to sacrifice color in exchange for details and shifted to using a newer OPI Alpine Snow. The design wasn't as brightly white, but all the little lines transferred!
 Next, I used a dotting tool to fill in small sections with China Glaze Blue Bells Ring for an extra little flash of color. 
Colors Used:
OPI DS Lapis
China Glaze White on White
OPI Alpine Snow
China Glaze Blue Bells Ring
PUEEN 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...