Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dotted Rings

 I find it strangely satisfying to match my nails to my work scrubs. I think it's because scrubs tend to have cute and quirky patterns.  Check the bottom of this post to see the scrubs!
 I started with a base of Essie Bikini So Teeny. Next, I watered down my brush with acetone and added patches of color to random locations across each nail. I used CQ Pink, Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing (teal), Color Club Pucci-licious (darker purple), and Color Club Hydrangea Kiss (Lighter purple).
 Next, I used a small dotting tool to add dotted rings in OPI Alpine Snow and Sinful Colors Cold Leather. For a few rings I followed that with small dots of Bikini So Teeny to create a dot outline.

 Colors Used:
Essie Bikini So Teeny
 CQ Pink
  Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing
Color Club Pucci-licious
 Color Club Hydrangea Kiss
 OPI Alpine Snow
Sinful Colors Cold Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...