Friday, February 1, 2013

Blue Abstract




Not entirely certain what to call these nails, but I like 'em! Started painting to just try out some new polish I nabbed. I love the dollar store, just managed to pick up a good portion of the Sally Hansen HD line for $1 each! They're really sheer - in order to get this much color I had to use 3 or 4 coats. Love 'em, though! Anywho, just started with testing out the color. Then added a black swoosh. Then did the white lines. Then worked in the darker triangle. Then the silver, and finally random dots! For having no plan to them, I still really like how they came out. 

Colors Used: 
Sally Hansen HD Blu
Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine Spark
KISS nail art Black
KISS nail art White
KISS nail art Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...