Monday, February 18, 2013

Owly Fun Times!

I was challenged by a good friend to create forest nails with an owl. It sounded like too much fun to pass up!



I ended up using a lot of various shimmery polishes, so the entire end effect looked like foil stickers. Painted the trees using a dotting tool, a small brush, and my metal toothpick. Brought out the striping brush for the grass. I'm rather happy that the owl even came out on my dominant hand. I was worried that I was over-committing myself on the details! 

Colors Used:
(Trees and grass)
Spoiled The Parking Meteor Expired
Wet n Wild SaGreena the Teenage Witch
Wet n Wild Sage in the City
China Glaze Gaga for Green
(Owl and tree trunks)
 China Glaze Goin' My Way
Confetti Debutante
Spoiled Correction Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...