Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Musical Manicure



Sheet music! No, the song isn't really a song. I couldn't think of a good one to use, so I just put notes in at random. Layered up a few polishes for the parchment look. Started with NYC Vanilla Dream, then decided to go a little warmer so I layered on Pure Ice Best Friend. On top of that I sponged some dark brown (China Glaze Goin' My Way) and light brown (Confetti Debutante). The ring finger was done in Revlon Ritzy, a black polish with silver large and small hex glitter. The musical staff and notes were done in black with a striper brush and a dotting tool, and on the ring finger I used a gold nail art polish. Woo!


 Colors Used:
NYC Vanilla Dream
Pure Ice Best Friend
China Glaze Goin' My Way
Confetti Debutante
NYC Black Lace Creme
Diamond Cosmetics 14k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...