Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dripping Hearts



Fun times! I wanted to start doing some Valentine's themes, because when else will I have the excuse? However, I'm working up the willpower to try pink nails, because pink is evil. Also, I wanted to try out using some new polish I picked up the other day. First time I've decided to spend a little more to get the shnazzier stuff, but the two I picked are definitely love at first sight. Sally Hansen Debut-tint is a sheer gold shimmer that isn't noticeable until it catches the light and blinds everyone. Heh! Sally Hansen Mermaid's Tale is a beautiful blue and teal glitter. I thought at first that I would need a base color for the glitter, so after putting on the Debut-tint I sponged on a layer of darker blue polish. It ended up that Mermaid's Tale covered everything just the way I wanted, so yay for that!
And of course at the end I put on hearts with a dotting tool and thin point tool. Not the most amazing hearts ever, but at least it's dotting tool practice?

Colors Used:
Sally Hansen Debut-tint
Sally Hansen Mermaid's Tale
Wet n Wild Wildshine French White Creme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...