Thursday, February 14, 2013

Purty Flowers




Flowers! I was tired of hearts, and wanted to do something for the spring-like weather we were having here. After putting on a base coat of a nice beige, I sponged on a layer of shimmer polish over the lower part of each nail.It's a nice polish I snagged at the dollar store that is a pink blush/gold shimmer. Tried to catch a few pictures showing the effect! Anywho, the flowers are tulips, though I didn't intentionally set out to paint tulips. Painted most of the detail work with my metal toothpick tool. My dominant hand even turned out okay!



Colors Used:
NYC Vanilla Dream
ColorMates Spring Fling (That lovely shimmer polish!)
Shany Nail Art Dark Gray (#16)
Blue Flowers:
Sinful Colors Rain Storm
Sally Hansen Pacific Blue
Spoiled Correction Tape
Pink Flowers
L.A. Colors Purple (BCC 588)
Shany Nail Art Pink (#17)
Spoiled Correction Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...