Sunday, December 8, 2013

Presents with Fuzzy Ribbon

Tried to add a twist to wrapping paper/present nails by using some fuzzy flocking powder for the ribbons! It at least turned out...interesting? I was at least having way too much fun with stamping designs in my attempt to make everything look like wrapping paper.
 I started with Sinful Colors New Wave on my index, middle, and pinky, and China Glaze White on White on my thumb and ring fingers. I then stamped with a variety of different designs, trying to make them appear like wrapping paper. I used China Glaze Blue Bells Ring for the blue designs, and Revlon Magnetize for the silver. Blue Bells Ring is amazing for stamping! The stamps were from a variety of Pueen plates, numbers 17, 26, 32, 38, 48, and 49.
 I added a topcoat and gave the pattern designs plenty of time to dry completely. Then, I used a striping brush and some fresh polish to add lines for the ribbon. While that was still wet, I sprinkled on flocking powder in gray and blue, then brushed off the excess. As a little decorative touch, I added light blue and gold swarovski crystals with a touch of nail glue.


 Colors Used:
Sinful Colors New Wave
China Glaze White on White
China Glaze Blue Bells Ring
Revlon Magnetize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...