Sunday, December 22, 2013

Snowflake Season

 Holographic snowflake nails! These didn't turn out all that well, but at least it was an excuse to hypnotize myself with holographic polish once again!
 I started out with Color Club Harp On It, which of course is more rainbow prism-tastic in person. It was overcast, so I couldn't even take outside pictures to get better evidence of the effect. Next, I used China Glaze So Blue Without You across my tips. I love foil polishes and the fact that they tend to be perfect one-coaters. Next, I added a large section of China Glaze Blue Bells Ring. That has to be one of my favorite blues of all time. Love!
 I then used a KISS striper to freehand some snowflakes onto my nails. Unfortunately I think my striper polish is getting a little thick for the job, and the snowflakes look a little blobby. From a distance, they're not too bad... Still, snowflakes are fun!
Colors Used:
Color Club Harp On It
 China Glaze So Blue Without You
 China Glaze Blue Bells Ring
KISS striper White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...