Monday, June 16, 2014

Blaze of Glory

This is the beautiful and amazing Blaze by Daily Hues Lacquer. It is amazing duochrome bronze/copper linear holo. I took so many photos trying to catch the beauty of this color!



Blaze was easy to work with, and these photos show three coats, though it was passable with just two. The formula was on the thicker side, but not unmanageable.

The shift from soft bronze/gold to reddish copper is fairly subtle, but definitely present. The amount of holographic flair is rather amazing, without really dulling the color. Normally I can barely capture holographic sparkle in my lightbox, so I'm amazed it was bright enough to show up in these first photos!

This is going to definitely be a image-spam post, so please click through to see more photos!



 Here you can really see the soft shift and holo spectrum under indoor lighting. I love hues like this that on the surface seem tame and work-safe, but up close have that special magic.  I really couldn't stop staring at my nails, both indoors and out!

 And I love the duochrome shift!

I had a hard time deciding whether or not I wanted to cover up all of the pretty with any nail art. Finally, I decided to play with some stamping. I used a fun design from Pueen plate 40 and a little gold hex glitter to decorate.


And finally, I had to catch some photos outside! It took a little to finally get a day that was nice and sunny, but I'm so glad these photos turned out! The linear holo is so strong in this polish. It's really one that's a danger to have on while driving, as it's so distracting!

As of right now, Blaze is unfortunately sold out. But Daily Hues Nail Lacquer makes many amazing colors and finishes, so please go check out her store! 

Bonus! Have an animation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...