Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Layered Print

 This was an interesting result of an attempt to match a complex print on one of my favorite shirts. I didn't match it perfectly, but I love the effect of all of the layered stamping! I used half a dozen different shades of teal with as many stamping designs as I thought would work together. It was fun!
 I began with two coats of Color Club Blue-ming. I then stamped on a faux-crackle pattern (Pueen 45) in the slightly lighter China Glaze At Vase Value. Next, I added a light heart-chain pattern (Pueen 27) using L'Oreal Not a Cloud In Sight
 A lacy ribbon stamp was next (BM-321) using Sally Hansen New Wave Blue. The stamp has a curved 'V' of lace, so I applied it in random directions on random nails. I followed that with a more tightly packed vine-floral design (BM 312) and OPI Amazon...Amazoff. I only used sections of what was on the stamper, and spread pieces throughout each nail. Next, I added a leafy design (BM-312) using Nicole by OPI Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam. Finally, I decided to punch it up with some itty bitty flowers in Sinful Colors Black on Black.
Colors Used:
Color Club Blue-ming
China Glaze At Vase Value
L'Oreal Not a Cloud In Sight
Sally Hansen New Wave Blue
OPI Amazon...Amazoff
OPI Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam
Sinful Colors Black on Black
Pueen 27,45
Bundle Monster 321, 312

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...