Monday, June 2, 2014

Quite Quilted

 Quilted nails are fun! I don't know who pioneered this idea, but it's definitely eye-catching! I do still need to practice my line spacing, but it's not too noticeable.
 I started with OPI Pepe's Purple Passion on each nail save my ring nail. On that nail, I used OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, a nice light cream tone. I wanted to experiment and see how this would look over stamping, so I used more Purple Passion and Bundle Monster plate BM-312.
 I then mattified everying. While that was drying, I used a floss pick to add the quilted lines to each nail. It's such a fun effect! I decided to bling it up a little with some gold glitter placed at the line intersections.

Colors Used:
OPI Pepe's Purple Passion
OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...