Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Galactic Stars

 I was in a bit of a creative rut and couldn't figure out what I wanted to do for nail art. So I decided to fall back on redoing one of my favorite things ever, galaxy nails! Can't go wrong with that!
 I began with one coat of Sinful Colors Black on Black, followed by Claire's Bright Lights Big City. This polish is AMAZING. It's an incredibly flashy scattered holo microglitter in a black base. I tried catching some of the holo goodness in these photos, but it's so hard to get on camera! In any case, this was a magic polish to use as a backdrop to galaxy nails. It gives everything a wonderful depth!
 Next, I proceeded to use a makeup sponge to dab on first China Glaze White on White, then Sinful Colors Mint Tropics, followed by Sinful Colors Fly Away, and finally SpaRitual Shoot for the Stars. I love how quick galaxy nails can come together!

Lastly, I dotted on small points of White on White, then added a few twinkling stars for good measure.
 Trying to get a better shot of all of the holo sparkletastic goodness!
 And again, with some bottle shots of Bright Lights, Big City
 Colors Used:
Sinful Colors Black on Black
Claire's Bright Lights Big City
Sinful Colors Mint Tropics
Sinful Colors Fly Away
SpaRitual Shoot for the Stars
China Glaze White on White


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...