Sunday, June 1, 2014

Watermelons

 I really like how these turned out! Watermelons have such a fun color scheme. I even managed to wear pink without feeling too girly today.
 I began with the perfect watermelon-y color, ORLY Butterflies. It is an amazing jelly polish, very pigmented while still having that translucent squishy jelly appearance. I added teeny black microbeads and layered a little more jelly over the top to give it a fun 3D seeded look. I took a porous sponge and a teeny amount of NYC Pinstripe White to add a little texture to the appearance of the watermelon.
 On my index and pinkie nail, I used Sinful Colors Curry Up and Revlon Emerald City to paint watermelon rinds. I then added a hint of white to the tip of each pink nail, followed by a line of greens to represent the edge of the rind.

Colors Used:
ORLY Butterflies
 NYC Pinstripe White
 Sinful Colors Curry Up
Revlon Emerald City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...