Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 2: Sparkling Orange

 Orange really didn't want to work for me this time. I tried a dotted design but it ended up not turning out how I wanted, so I scrapped that and thought I'd try stamping. However, I wasn't overly fond of that result either, so finally I ended up at glitter. This was so sparkly in person! Sparkly hypnotizing goodness makes up for everything.
 I started with a base of China Glaze Life Preserver, then added one coat of ORLY Revere. Once that was dry, I placed diamond shaped glequins in sort of a waterfall pattern across each nail.
 I might start doing more glitter placement nails after this! I need more practice, but this went quicker than my efforts in the past and was pretty fun to do.
Colors Used:
China Glaze Life Preserver
ORLY Revere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...