Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 8: Mirror Reflection

 This theme was the perfect chance to play with the super-chrome fun that is OPI Push and Shove! The one downside was that it showed where one nail was undergoing a tea bag repair, so I improvised with adding some holographic nail foil to obscure that!
 I started by using the included basecoat with the set, then added two coats of OPI Push and Shove. I then spent the next hour or so having too much fun admiring how reflective it was! I then added the holographic foil to my ring and thumb nails and spent way too much time watching it shift and shimmer.
 Because there's never enough sparkle in the world, I then added a little Sephora by OPI Beam Me Up, Hottie! as it is nearly as bright as the foil.
 Bonus shot of glitter and foil and shiny shiny nails!
Colors Used:
OPI Push and Shove
 Sephora by OPI Beam Me Up, Hottie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...