Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 3: Yellow Zebra

 Yellow was a good color for this dark and dreary day. I was a little stumped for what to do for a design, but I thought zebra print could be fun!
 I started with Revlon Electric, which is a great slightly shimmery yellow creme. It's a little streaky, but opaque in two coats, which is pretty good for a bright yellow. I then added white spaces using OPI Alpine Snow.The zebra stripes were added with a matte black from the Revlon Chalkboard Nails duo. I then outlined the shapes with a KISS Silver striper polish.
  As a last touch, I added Nicole by OPI Lemon Lolly on top of the yellow creme. It's got a wonderfully subtle multicolor shimmer. Plus, it's got a lovely soft texture!
Colors Used:
Revlon Electric
OPI Alpine Snow
Revlon Chalkboard Matte Black
KISS Silver 
Nicole by OPI Lemon Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...