Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 5: Blue Flowers

 I have way too many blue polishes to choose from! I decided to let a random number generator choose for me, and it picked a lovely soft blue that just so happened to perfectly match a scrub top I had. So of course I had to try to replicate the pattern!
 The base polish is a recent acquisition, Sinful Colors Violets Are Blue. I was a little worried at the first coat as it started really sheer, but was fortunately fully opaque in only three coats.
 I then started haphazardly doodling the flowers in white acrylic paint, and afterward adding some light purple petals in Color Club Sweet Pea. I thought it turned out rather cute!
Colors Used:
Sinful Colors Violets Are Blue
 Color Club Sweet Pea
White Acrylic Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...