Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bronzed Leaves

 It was time to give brown some love, and the brown I selected was Sally Hansen Forbidden Fudge. I love how smoothly this applied! It looks amazing too, but then again I love deep shimmery browns in general. I paired this with Milani Signature Gold on my ring nail. At the very end my thumb nail got a little smudged, but the camera makes it look worse than it really is.
 I used a makeup sponge to apply the gradient effect. After that was dry, I used my Bundle Monster stamping plate BM19 and a leafy design to add a little extra pizazz. I thought about trying a bolder pattern, but I didn't want to cover up all the pretty brown! To make the design stand out more sharply, I used China Glaze Magnetix Gold Fusion for the gold stamping, as that polish shows up really nicely.

Colors Used:
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Forbidden Fudge
Milani Signature Gold
China Glaze Magnetix Gold Fusion

Edit: Added some gold nail art studs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...