Sunday, May 19, 2013

Glittery Green

 So it was time to try doing some green nails, fun fun! This was yet another stream-of-consciousness design where I just started fiddling without having an end goal in mind, but I rather like it! Started out with Sinful Colors Hey, You! (dark green) and Innocent (light green), both of which I ended up loving more than I expected once I put them on. I then put two coats of Sinful Colors Call You Later on my ring nails because I've been itching to use glitter lately but can't seem to kick the creme streak.


 For a final touch, I decided to pull out my stamping plates once again. I used China Glaze Gold Fusion and Con-fused? and the flower design from plate BM10 to add that little extra shnazz. For one last detail, I used dots of the light green and gold to highlight the centers of the flowers.

It's certainly not the most creative nail design, but for an eclectic experiment it ended up looking rather fun, in my opinion. I'm trying out a new thing of actually writing more for these bloggy entries, who knows how long that will last? Still going to list out my polishes at the end, because it's nice to have an easy list. Woo!

Colors Used:
Sinful Colors Hey, You! 
Sinful Colors Innocent
Sinful Colors Call You Later
China Glaze Gold Fusion
China Glaze Con-fused?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...