Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fun Kitties!


 I had so much fun with these nails. I decided to try doing orange nails, and I modeled them after one of my favorite pairs of work scrubs. I used a sponge to dab on patches of fuchsia, green, and yellow over the orange base to give it that mottled look, then just went to town with various nail art polishes

 I still love how these turned out! I need to do cartoony designs more often, they're fun and make me happy!

And of course, had to show off some pictures in front of the matching scrubs. Hehe!

Colors Used: 
Wet n Wild Megalast Club Havana
Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
Icing Purple Haze
China Glaze Gaga For Green
Shany Nail Art 24 (dark purple)
Diamond Cosmetics Nail Art Teal
KISS Nail Art White
Shany Nail Art 08 (bright yellow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...