Monday, May 20, 2013

Textured Tiger

 Today's color is orange! It sounded like a good time to go back to textured polish. I don't know why I find texture so fun! This isn't my most inspired or artistically impressive nail art experiments, but I wanted to see what could still be managed with more than one texture polish beyond color blocking. Thus, my attempt at a gradient! I didn't try doing a sponge-gradient, mostly because this polish dries so fast and I was afraid the texture would get lost in the sponge. So I applied this gradient with the bottle brush and a small painting brush.  I really like how it looks from a distance and the slightly 'fuzzy' appearance it has close up.
 I can't decide whether I like matte finish texture polishes better than glittery texture polishes or not! They both certainly have their merits!

Colors Used:
China Glaze Toe-tally Textured
Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Sweetie
Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Sugar Fix
Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Lick-O-Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...