Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Rainbow Refractions

 I love linear holo polishes. There's just something mesmerizing in watching the holo effect move across my nails! I was in a stamping mood, and I just had to try out stamping with a holo polish!
 The base polish for my thumb, index, and pinky is OPI Tomorrow Never Dies. The holographic polish I picked was the very flashy Color Club Harp On It. I decided to paint a solid coat of Harp on It on my middle and ring nails to show off the full holo effect. I used a stamp design from Pueen, plate 02. I think it actually came out rather nicely! It's been a while since I did any stamping, so I'm glad I didn't have any major mishaps!

Colors Used:
OPI Tomorrow Never Dies
Color Club Harp On It
PUEEN02

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...