Saturday, September 14, 2013

Swooshy Flowers


 Sorry about the silence for these past two weeks! After doing 31 days of daily nail art, both I and my nails needed a bit of a rest. I've still been nail-arting, but not daily and have gone a few days with *gasp* solid color nails!

For the first few days of September, I wore a solid coat of Zoya Liberty. I love this textured polish, and it was one I knew I could wear for days and not worry about chipping. However, I did finally cave and paint some flowers! 
 The majority of this was painted with light and dark brown acrylic paints. The orange flowers were done with Sinful Colors Anchors Away. I rather like the contrast between regular textured polish and the topcoat-covered flower nails!


 Colors Used:
Zoya Liberty
Sinful Colors Anchors Away


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...