Sunday, September 22, 2013

Watermelon

 This past Friday Garnet from The Nail Rainbow and her friend paid me a visit, so of course we had to have a nail party! She surprised me with two lovely polishes and two nail pens, because she's awesome. Of course I had to use them right then and there, and the color combination made me think of watermelons!
 This ended up being a quick and fun design to do. I started with a coat of Zoya Kat (Hehe! Love the name!) and let it dry for a moment. I then used my other new polish, Nicole by OPI Iceberg Lotus, across the tips. Then, using a small brush, I added a vertical stripes in Sinful Colors Mint Apple. I then added a white line using Milani Nail Art White Canvas, and little seeds in Milani Nail Art Black Sketch.

Colors Used:
Zoya Kat
  Nicole by OPI Iceberg Lotus
Sinful Colors Mint Apple
Milani Nail Art White Canvas
Milani Nail Art Black Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...