Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Playing with Red

In preparation for my move, I cut my nails back. Even still, I had some corners break. Sounded like a good reason to try a more oval shape! I took a week long break from serious nail arting, so this marked my return to doing more than a solid coat of one polish!
 To begin, I used one coat of Sinful Colors Gogo Girl, which is a nice bright red. I then added one coat of Icing Love Letters, a seriously amazing red jelly with gold microglitter. I then added Wet n Wild Black Lace Creme across my tips.I refined the edges with Sinful Colors Nail Art Bad Chick (white), and Salon Perfect Silver Sparkle. I only did the Silver Sparkle on my left hand, as I couldn't decide if I liked it better with or without. 
 Over the black tips I added Hard Candy Pop Rocker. I am such a sucker for matte glitter, it is amazing. The end results looked a little Christmasy perhaps, but I still enjoyed it!
 Colors Used:
Sinful Colors Gogo Girl
Icing Love Letters
Wet n Wild Black Lace Creme
 Sinful Colors Nail Art Bad Chick 
 Salon Perfect Silver Sparkle
Hard Candy Pop Rocker




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...