Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Swirls of Caramel


 These were the last nails I did before my move! I was in the mood for a water marble. I didn't focus on getting matching arcs or patterns on each nail; rather, I just had fun trying to select interesting sections of the marble and seeing how they turned out.
 The base color was Nicole by OPI Kim Konfidential. For the marbling, I used Kim Konfidential, SpaRitual Copper, and SpaRitual Running With Wolves. I love this trio together!


 You can see as I moved from right to left hand, my water had cooled a bit (it was a chilly night), and the metallic polishes started to fragment as they spread. I rather liked the result, so I just went with it! It reminds me of picture jasper polished stones.

As a last touch, I used Sally Hansen Debutint on my right hand, to add a little more gold shimmer.
Colors Used:
Nicole by OPI Kim Konfidential
SpaRitual Copper
 SpaRitual Running With Wolves
 Sally Hansen Debutint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...