Thursday, January 17, 2013

Experimenting with Design


I hurriedly tossed these together in about an hour, but I hope they don't look too rushed. I had just picked up a hex glitter polish and wanted to incorporate that, but not making it overwhelmingly glittertastic. I wouldn't say these were my favorite nails ever, but they're still fun! 
Colors Used: China Glaze Immortal 
(I do rather love this color. There's just a wonderful array of colorful sparkle hidden in the medium gray)
 Spoiled Cougar Attack 
(I find that I love coppers and browns quite a bit for nail colors. This was a last minute addition to the nails, but I love it so!)
Spoiled Deeper Dive 
(Teals are my weakness. Love 'em!)
Spoiled Pet My Peacock
(As much as I love the hex glitter itself, this one is such a pain to actually get glitter out of the bottle and onto my nails!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...