Sunday, January 13, 2013

Holiday Nails Continued

I figured I'd break the holiday nail post into two just to cut down on the number of images per post. Because I can. Mwah ha ha!


Ornaments on a tree! Kind of fun, definitely silly. Did the 'tree' using a water marble of three greens, then just plopped ornaments on top of that. And then I painted a nutcracker on my left thumb, and a bell on my right. Also added on some loose hex glitter and foil I found at the dollar store, because it looked fun!
Colors Used: Spoiled The Parking Meteor Expired
Wet n Wild Fastdry SaGreena the Teenage Witch
Wet n Wild Fastdry Sage in the City
Various other paints for the small details





And here's what I was sporting on Christmas day! Just some present boxes, with the ribbon made by cutting thin strips of masking tape because that's what I had on hand. Worked out fairly well!
Colors Used: L.A. Colors Silver (base color, for the ribbons)
Wet n Wild Megalast I Red A Good Book (just one coat, and it still sparkled nicely from the silver beneath!)
China Glaze Gaga for Green 
China Glaze Winter Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...