Sunday, January 27, 2013

Space! (And Doctor Who)

Just had to try some starry space nails to play around with some glitter! I used a good variety of holographic glitters on this, so I love how they shimmer! Some of my favorite nails thus far. And yes, where there is space, the TARDIS and a random Dalek somehow show up.

 Detail image! I tried to get a picture where at least most of the detail showed up. 


Each hand separately!

Colors Used:
Sinful Colors Secret Admirer
(I absolutely am in love with this color. Dark gray/black with silver sparkle!)
Wet n Wild Fergie Dutchess 
(Blue and purple glitter)
Wet n Wild Fergie Rock N' Roll 
(holographic glitter)
Sinful Colors Tokyo Pearl
Icing Falling For You
(A nice orange-gold shimmer)
Wet n Wild FastDry Saved by the Blue
Milani Cyberspace
(holographic blue!)
Sinful Colors I Miss You
(Purple Glitter)

TARDIS: 
Wet n Wild FastDry Saved by the Blue 
Wet n Wild Wild Shine  French White Creme
NYC Black Lace Creme

Dalek:
Pure Ice Iced Copper
NYC Black Lace Creme 
Milani  Signature Gold
Wet n Wild WildShine  Metallica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...