Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Water Marbled Tips and Gradients

 These were so much fun to do, and I love the effect! It had been a while since I had done much with water marbling, so I thought I'd give it a go once more but with a bit of a twist to it. Plus, I had just nabbed some cool striping tape and wanted to try it out! Of course, once I finished the tips the white section just started to bother me with how white and blank it was. So though I wasn't entirely happy with how the flower stamps came out, at least it added a bit more color!
Colors Used: Wet n Wild Wildshine White Creme
LA Colors Blue BCC 569
LA Colors Purple BCC 588
China Glaze Gaga for Green
Purple Striping Tape




Messing around with some newer colors! I was in a gradient mood, and the swirlies were suggested by a friend. It turned out rather fun! Heh, I will strive to clean my fingers up a little better from now on, though. 
Colors Used: NYC Prince Street
LA Colors BCC 569 (a lovely bright blue, but I love how dusky indigo it looks with one layer on top of that purple!)
Pure Ice A List

Hokay, from now on each post should only feature one nail art design as I'm nearly caught up! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...