Sunday, January 13, 2013

Holiday Nails!

Hokay, from this post on I at least have pictures taken with a moderately decent camera. I don't have a good photography setup yet, so lighting and whatnot is still iffy. Oh well! 
Here's yet another water marble. I still like this combo, it reminds me a bit of those pirouline wafer stick cookie things. Mmm, good times. 
Colors Used: Pure Ice Iced Copper
Confetti Debutante
Confetti I<3U




Poinsettias! I really like how these came out. Slapped down a clear base coat, then went to town painting. 
Colors Used: Cheap Acrylic paint in green, red and yellow
White KISS striper





 Icicles and lights! Whenever I decorate for Christmas I tend to use blue and white lights as opposed to the traditional colors. So that plus my love of blue is the excuse for why the 'lights' in this are also blue.
Colors used: Milani Sail Away (base gradient)
Wet n Wild Wild Shine White Creme (icicles and snowflakes)
Black KISS striper
Milani Neon Dude Blue (lights)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...