Sunday, January 13, 2013

Just a little more catching up to do!


So for Christmas I received some really fun scrubs, and figured in the week between Christmas and New Years I'd do matching nails. I'd just nabbed some Bundle Monster stamping plates to play with, so it was a bit of an experiment. Did the base coat in two layers of black, then stamped on some tiny stars. Once that was done, I used a dotting tool to add pawprints in pink, purple, blue, and orange. Didn't come out as clearly as I hoped, but it was fun!
Colors Used: NYC Black Lace Creme
Sinful Colors Mint Apple (the stars)
L.A. Colors Purple (BCC 588)
Spoiled Designated Driver
Wet n Wild Fastdry Fuschia Rama
Milani Neon Dude Blue


This was a rather fun one. The downside of the scrubs pattern right before was that the black chipped easily and I felt weird wearing black nails. So, change of tone! Sponge gradient of blue to nude, then I went and had fun with nail art brushes and striper brushes and dotting tools. Nothing elaborate, but fun at least!
Colors Used: Milani Dude Blue
Wet n Wild Wild Shine White Creme
KISS white nail art brush
Shany blue sparkle nail art brush


New Years Fireworks! Instead of using black, I used this lovely business suit blue I picked up while searching for dusky blues. I don't think the pictures do it justice, but it was very nice!
Colors Used: Sonia Kashuk Taunting Teal
(love the color, but I would never call that Teal in a million years!)
Various nail art brushes in gold, blue, and silver

And that's enough image spam for tonight, though I'm almost caught up! I think I only have two or three more before I'm up to the present!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...