Monday, January 21, 2013

Geometric Water Marble


This didn't come out as flashy as I had planned, but it was certainly a fun experiment! It kind of developed itself along the way, as I was pretty much just painting whatever details I felt would be fun. If I try this again, I probably would use a different blue instead of the China Glaze Blue Bells Ring. That particular one dries too fast for water marbling, but I was stubborn and tried to make it work nonetheless. Using a light gray base rather than bright white muted the colors a bit, but I rather like it that way!
Colors Used:
Sinful Colors Tantalize 
(A nice shimmery light gray)
China Glaze Blue Bells Ring 
(I'm going to have to use this again soon to do such a pretty color justice!)
L.A. Colors  BCC 588 (Purple)
Sinful Colors Tokyo Pearl 
(For just a touch of gradient shading)
Wet n Wild  Dutchess 
(lovely blue and purple glitter used on the ring finger)
Black Kiss Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...